Fairview Health Services and AccentCare, Inc., clinically integrated their home health care agencies to form AccentCare® Fairview, a joint venture home health and hospice care organization. As a leader in post-acute home health services, AccentCare Fairview utilizes RightPath® programs and other innovative care models to deliver comprehensive care, guidance and support for a variety of home health and hospice needs.
Our team partners with you and your provider to develop a care plan tailored to you, and follows evidence-based protocols to ensure a safe and smooth transition home from the hospital to help avoid emergency room visits and unplanned re-hospitalization – including medication management and fall prevention plans.
The highly-skilled professionals of AccentCare Fairview are committed to delivering exceptional service to Minnesotans using innovative technology and care models, with a compassionate and patient-centered approach to your care, so you may realize optimal health and independence at home.
Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their families.
WHO WE SERVE
For Patients and Families
Whether aiding in post-natal care, hospital recovery or managing a chronic illness, the highly-skilled professionals of AccentCare Fairview are committed to delivering exceptional service to Minnesotans using innovative technology and care models, with a compassionate and patient-centered approach to your care, so you may realize optimal health and independence at home.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
INNOVATIVE CARE PROGRAMS
AccentCare offers specialized programs tailored to your needs to help optimize your health and independence wherever you call home. The programs are guided by best practices that complement your physicians’ orders.
- RecoveryCare Designed for at-risk patients who need an extra level of care to help ensure their recovery, this program includes RecoveryCare Transitions™ and RecoveryCare Intensive™.
- High-risk Condition Management This service offers intensive on-going home care for complex or fragile patients to help manage their chronic conditions in the home.
- PalliativeCare This specialized care is focused on relief from symptoms while supporting emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
- Maternal Child Health supports preventive health, post-natal care, including breastfeeding and child development education.
*Services may vary by location
Live on Your Own with Confidence.
- Lifeline is an easy-to-use, personal medical alert device and service that aids older or disabled adults living at home in receiving 24/7 medical assistance quickly.
Click here to learn more.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Is home health or hospice care right for you?
We know that making a decision about home health or hospice care can be overwhelming and a bit confusing, especially if you haven’t needed such services before. That’s why we’ve provided the following resources to help you assess your individual needs and learn more about your options.
Notice of Privacy Practices
The Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights. This section explains your rights and some of our responsibilities to help you.