Helpful Patient Resources
Difficult health matters come with unfamiliar, and many times complex, terrain. We believe you deserve better. AccentCare’s credibility, expertise, and dedicated Personal Care team allows us to carry some of that burden for you. In moments when you need guidance and support the most, we are there.
24/7 Compliance Hotline
At AccentCare, Integrity is one of our core values, and we are committed to doing the right thing for our employees and our patients, always. We can’t imagine doing it any other way. We strive to provide consistently exceptional care to our patients and their families. Always in compliance with applicable legal requirements and standards. In our efforts to meet these goals, we maintain a comprehensive Compliance Program.
Eldercare Locator serves as an essential, trusted gateway to help older adults, caregivers and aging/health professionals navigate the maze of aging programs and services, as well as assists you in identifying and accessing the resources that match your needs best.
Personal Care services are designed to lend an extra helping hand with daily activities such as bathing and dressing, or meal preparation (also known as Activities of Daily Living, or ADLs). Our services are customized to fit your individual needs, and can be delivered in whatever frequency you need. A single or routine visit, or full-time or live-in assistance.
- Bathing | Dressing | Grooming
- Light housekeeping | Errands
- Meal preparation | Feeding
- In-home ambulation assistance | Bed to wheelchair, restroom assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Medication administration & reminders
- Medical appointment escort
- Respite care | A break for family caregivers
- 24/7 care options
- If you or a loved one need help with simple activities of daily living, that have become a barrier to your independence, or if you are feeling overwhelmed with completing daily tasks, personal care could be right for you.
- Eligibility is not limited to seniors. It includes persons with disabilities, veterans and their spouses.
- Respite and private pay services are also available options.
AccentCare Personal Care services are provided by dedicated Care Partners, personal care attendants (PCAs), all of whom are trained and background-checked for your security and peace of mind. We’ll work with you to identify the Care Partner who may be the best match for you and your individual needs.
Personal Care services are often covered through private pay or private insurance plans including long-term care (LTC) policies. These services may also be covered through VA benefits or Medicaid (known as Medi-Cal in California). If you have additional questions regarding paying for personal care services, please call (800) 834-3059.
Generally, yes. However, AccentCare is only authorized by the referral source to serve the amount of hours set by a care plan. We can contact your referral source in an attempt to increase your service hours, but any additional hours not covered must be paid out of pocket.