Medical Home Health Services
Whether a pediatric or senior patient, we offer a wide range of Medical Home Health Services, and work closely with you and your physicians to develop a unique home care plan focused on improving quality of life, and achieving peace of mind for everyone.
Services vary by location
Frequently Asked Questions
Clinical home care provided by a skilled nurse or qualified home health aide, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Alzheimer’s | Dementia
- Cardiovascular disease
- Catastrophic Injury
- Spinal cord
- Central nervous system disorders
- Endocrine, Metabolic Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Lung | Respiratory Disease
- Oxygen therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator management
- Neuromuscular disease
- Seizure disorders
- General Support
- Enteral management
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) infusion
- Medication administration & management
- Respite, crisis & continuous home care
- RN nurse care management
- Cardiovascular & respiratory monitoring
- Diabetic care & management
- Pediatric care
- Post-surgical care
- Catheter change & management
- Ostomy care & management
- Post-stroke care
Children, adults and geriatric patients who need ongoing assistance to manage their healthcare needs at home.
Payment options may include private pay, private insurance, workers’ compensation, school districts, federal insurers, long-term care policies, trust funds or Medicaid (known as “Medi-Cal” in California).
Absolutely. Your right to choose any provider involved in your healthcare is a right that is protected by law. Just ask your doctor or discharge planner about home healthcare services, and let them know you’d like AccentCare to care for your loved one. We would be honored to serve you.
- Available 24/7
- After hours on-call service line
- Licensed & certified home health care agency that provides the gold-standard in in-home, medical home health | private duty nursing care, designed to meet the unique needs of every patient
- Registered Nurse (RN) staff supervision
- Registered Nurse (RN) Care Management
- Long-term & short-term shift care, & skilled home healthcare visits
- Skill-tested & competency-trained staff
- All personnel are background-checked, workers’ compensation-insured & bonded
Awards & Designations
At AccentCare our quality and safety efforts are evidence of the depth of work that is underway and ongoing, with the well-being of our patients as the ultimate goal.
Tools & Resources
by HomeCare Homebase
Stay informed of you or your loved one’s home health visits and progress.
Not applicable for Personal Care or Hospice services