In addition to home visits, AccentCare® extends its clinical reach with virtual skilled nursing and/or therapy visits to enable safe and effective delivery of home health care plans.
In an exclusive partnership with Synzi, a leader in virtual healthcare, we deliver a virtual care system to:
- Facilitate connectivity between patients, physicians, and AccentCare
- Support quality outcomes
- Reassure patients through frequent remote contact
- Enable physicians to…
- Virtually complete billable Medicare-required Face-to-Face visits to facilitate home health care plan approval
- Have billable virtual patient encounters arranged directly with patients or via your Account Executive/Clinical Liaison
Patient Qualifications for Virtual Visits
- Physician order for AccentCare home health services
- Smart device already in the home such as phone, tablet (Apple iPad, Samsung, Chrome), or laptop computer with camera
- Physician agreement to include virtual visits in plan of care
- Willing participation (patient and/or caregiver)
How Virtual Visits work
- Patients will receive in-person guidance from a trained home health nurse at, or shortly after, start of care.
- Initial home visit to conduct assessment and develop plan of care
- Set-up assistance for patient and/or family caregiver
- Download Synzi app onto smart device in the home
- Log in to register with date of birth (HIPAA-compliant)
- To participate in a home visit, simply accept the video call
- Reminder to call our local office with any questions or future needs regarding the app
- Physicians can virtually participate in home health visits.
- AccentCare case manager can schedule with physician in advance
- At start of scheduled visit, link sent to physician for merged video call