Expertise Across the Care Continuum
- Clinical excellence including cardiac, respiratory and orthopedic cases with an overall average of 54% fewer unplanned 30-day re-hospitalizations
- 4.7 Star Rating distribution that far exceeds home healthcare agencies overall
Our outcomes are supported by our dedication to technology, care models, staffing and training.
- Point-of-care technologies that integrate data to enable better, faster and more efficient care
- Tele-monitoring to enable early intervention
- Proprietary disease-specific RightPath® programs, which are based on expert clinical guidelines
- Optimized clinical staffing to provide specialized care, including palliative care and behavioral health management
- Rigorous personnel training requirements with over 200 mandatory online modules
18 Months into COVID-19: Victories, Vaccines, and Variants
8/31/21 2:00pm ET
Clinicians have come a long way over the last 18 months in their understanding of how COVID-19 affects the body. With the advent of vaccines and variants, it is critical to understand the latest recommendations from the CDC for the general public related to preventing the spread of COVID-19. Presented in partnership with AccentCare, join Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care for 1 hour of Continuing Education that discusses recent research, COVID-19 variants such as Delta, and the risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccines.
This course will help administrators, clinicians, & facility staff:
- Identify the latest recommendations from the CDC for the general public, related to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Explain the impact of COVID-19 variants such as Delta and Lambda.
- Describe collaboration between home-based providers and community partners in managing patients with Covid-19, including the Delta variant.
- Discuss the risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccines.